The church in Vacenovice was built between 1927 and 1930. It was consecrated on October 5, 1930 and is dedicated to the Divine Heart of the Lord. It is built in the shape of a basilica. In the tower of the church are hung six bells, the oldest of which, bearing the name of St. Leonard, weighs 270 kg and is protected by the Monument Office. The church also includes statues and paintings, including stained glass windows with paintings of saints.